Real Estate Sales Person
Advertiser: PRD Nationwide Northern RiversMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Feb 2021
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Award rates plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
PRD - Property Research & Development
PRD Northern Rivers is a customer-focused real estate agency dedicated to the success of our clients our staff and our community.
We take pride in our professionalism, integrity and love for our region and the lifestyle that the Northern Rivers offers.
We’re known for our innovative ideas, and our drive to continually seek out new and exciting technology to enable us to take our already outstanding services to the next level. Committed to continuous improvement, we regularly invest in training, seminars and conferences for our leaders and staff to increase our knowledge and keep up with best-practice.
PRD provides a range of real estate services including residential sales, property research, commercial sales, leasing, property and asset management, project and land marketing.
Each PRD office is an independently owned and operated franchise of the PRD brand. The brand was established in Queensland in 1976 and has had continued growth since it was founded, providing all of its agents with invaluable, unrivaled industry knowledge needed to complement their on-the-ground expertise.
Underpinning the growth of our company has been a culture of high ethical standards, community involvement and an uncompromising professional drive to deliver exceptional service.
The Salesperson Role
This is a great opportunity for local agents working in the real estate industry to join an exciting and dynamic brand.
We will treat all applications with the strictest of confidence.
- Real estate experience with a proven track record.
- Current Class 2 license or Assistant Agent | Certificate Of Registration
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Immaculate presentation
- High attention to detail
- A genuine drive to succeed
- Current drivers license
- A team-player attitude
- High personal integrity
On offer for the successful applicants:
- Award rates + incentive structure
- A positive environment with continual support and professional development
- A commitment to providing a customer service experience that is apart from the rest of the industry
- Excellent administrative support
- Outstanding company culture
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is ready to create a long term career as a real estate sales agent.
If this sounds like you and you want to join a leading brand and a fun and successful team, then apply now.
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.