Specialist Roof Plumber
Advertiser: STERLAND ROOFING & CLADDINGMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2021
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $70,000 - $80,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Building Trades
Sterland Roofing & Cladding Pty Limited (part of the Sterland Holdings group) is a well respected and trusted company, that specialises in both residential and commercial builds, servicing the Sydney metropolitan area.
We are seeking a Roof Plumber to join our skilled team of professionals on a full-time basis.
If you have at least 5 years’ experience with exposure to working abroad and learning other techniques with other cultures, including standing seam profiles and wall cladding with the capability of working independently and in a team environment with a ‘can-do’ approach with an exceptional level of quality then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who is keen to be part of a hardworking team to further their career.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have had hands on experience in the following:
- Ability to read, understand drawings and specifications
- Install, maintain and repair flashings
- Specialised Roofing and wall cladding works
- Rainwater products such as gutters and downpipes
- Working with copper, zinc, stainless steel and colorbond
- Complex rain heads
- Bull nose cappings
- Euro Master certified an advantage
You should have great time management skills, excellent communication (written and oral) and able to speak German (preferred) as our machinery and some suppliers are from Germany, and be prepared to work within a multi-cultural environment.
Some after hours and weekend work is required in this role. Having your own car, licence and tools is essential.
The successful applicant could expect a salary in the range of $70-80,000 + Super
If this sounds like the job that you are looking for, and you have the above attributes then please click apply now button to get in contact with us.
- How many years' experience do you have as a plumber?
- Do you have a current licence to operate an Elevating Work Platform (EWP)?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.