Advertiser: The Printers Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Feb 2021
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
About the business
Leading printing company providing full creative & design service, digital, wide format & offset printing, delivery and installation services. Thriving business working with high-end clients. Friendly working environment.
About the role
Experienced and Qualified Graphic Designer required for a period of 12 months. Knowledge in Digital and Print Design. Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task. Have excellent organisational and great communication skills. High attention to details and must be a team player. Most of our clients are large corporate identities so the successful candidate must have the ability to adhere to brand guidelines and tight deadlines. Willingness to assist the production team when required. Must have Australian citizen or permanent residence.
Benefits and perks
- Wages plus Super
- Monday to Friday work
- Flexible working hours
- Parking available
Skills and experience
- High level utilising Adobe Creative Cloud
- Focussing on inDesign
- Photoshop & Illustrator
- MAC OS
- Microsoft & Excel
- Experience in a similar role will be highly desirable
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role where your duties included proof reading and sub-editing?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.