Community Support Worker
Advertiser: Subee Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Feb 2021
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Subee Newlake provides quality home nursing, disability support, respite care and in-home support services focusing on the unique goals of our clients and their families. Our aim is to promote, support and maintain our clients’ choice to remain at home and encourage independence.
We are seeking experienced and motivated Community Support Workers in Newcastle, Cessnock & Maitland area assisting with 24/7 service delivery.
Your role will include providing much needed support to clients in home and throughout the community, including.
Documentation of client progress/reports
Working with clients to fulfill their short term/long term goals
The ideal candidate will have:
Minimum Certificate III in Individual Support, Disabilities, Aged Care or Community Services
Current First Aid/CPR
Current Criminal Record Check
Current Working with Children Check for paid employment
Driver's license & own car
Previous experience in the Disability or Aged Care sector
Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
Ability to work as part of a team
The flexibility to work a varied roster.
Weekend work available
Professional development opportunities available
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a community support worker?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.