Advertiser: Better ThatMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $60,000 - $64,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
At Better That, we’re on a mission: to make shopping better, for everyone.
Better That is a retail platform with a unique take on the online marketplace, connecting shoppers with retailers and good causes. We plan to make shopping better all over the world, with offices in Sydney and Auckland, we're getting started right here in ANZ.
We’ve created a powerful and exciting e-commerce platform, that matches shoppers needs with retailers that can fulfil those needs. We’re so serious about making shopping better for everyone, that we aren’t stopping there. Every purchase made on Better That generates a donation to a good cause of the shoppers choice.
We are rapidly growing our sales team and are looking for candidates wanting to be a part of something special. We are seeking team members who can actively generate sales opportunities and leads, to build our customer base.
We want people who are:
- Keen to learn and want to be successful
- Have strong communication skills & outgoing personality
- Have a proactive attitude to customers & ability to quickly build rapport;
- Self starters with the ability to work autonomously
- Looking for a career in a international business
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
The successful applicant profile:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar sales role.
- Have an accomplished track record of achieving business growth.
- Experience in the retail market will be highly regarded!
What you'll get in return:
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a fast-growing business with an attractive commission & flexible working hours. You will get the opportunity to be part of a great collaborative and growing team with ongoing development and growth opportunities.
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) via the apply now link below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.