Advertiser: Flat Out Surveying Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Feb 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $150,000 - $189,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
Flat Out Surveying has completed and are working on some of the biggest landmark infrastructure projects in Melbourne.
We would like you to become part of our team and lead our project surveyors in the role of survey manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaise on a daily basis with site supervisors and engineering staff
- Liaise with client Survey Managers
- Provide leadership and support to survey team members
- Interrogate infrastructure design and identify issues
- Prepare survey sketches with long section and cross section information for design clarification
- Create field Setout designs for survey team
- Create machine control files
- Survey Field work when you essential however predominantly office role
- Compiling up to date as-constructed data
- Managing in ground services models
- Calculate volumetric and area quantities
- Install, measure and adjust survey control networks
Skills and Experience
- Proficient with 12d model
- Experience with road bridges
- Experience managing survey crews
- 8+ years’ experience
- 12d field experience highly desirable
What we can offer
- Competitive renumeration, reflecting experience and knowledge base
- Work on large scale infrastructure project
- Metro Melbourne location
Please forward applications to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?