Survey Manager / Senior Surveyor
Advertiser: WW SURVEYS PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Feb 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
WW Surveys has become an industry leader, specialising in providing survey services to the civil infrastructure industry.
Our company has recently been confirmed for the largest civil infrastructure project that Brisbane and Queensland has ever seen, a project that will run for at least 3 years, and will set our company on a growth trajectory. We are now searching for the best talent to contribute to exceeding our client’s expectations on this project.
The company understands that it's the people who are the key to a successful future, therefore we are seeking a survey manager/senior surveyor to be an integral part of the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaise on a daily basis with site supervisors and engineering staff
- Provide leadership and support to survey team members
- Interrogate infrastructure design and identify issues
- Prepare survey sketches with long section and cross section information for design clarification
- Create field Setout designs for survey team
- Create machine control files
- General survey field work
- Compile work-as-executed models
- Calculate volumetric and area quantities
- Install, measure and adjust survey control networks
Preferred Knowledge and Skills Base
- Tertiary Qualification
- 10+ years' experience in the construction industry
- Experience with 12d Model field and/or office software highly desirable
- Experience with either Trimble or Leica field hardware and software
- Experience providing ADAC data
- BIM experience is highly desirable
What this Opportunity Can Offer You
- Competitive remuneration package reflecting the experience and skills of the successful candidate
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunity to work on iconic infrastructure projects
- Solid support structure to fall back on
Previous applicants for roles with WW Surveys are welcome to apply again
Please forward all applications to: email@example.com
No agency's thankyou
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working on civil infrastructure projects?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?