Advertiser: Heading & AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Feb 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
Heading & Associates are one of Australia's leading multi-disciplinary surveying firms specialising in engineering and roads surveys, project management, property and environmental surveys, design applications, automated deformation monitoring, 3D laser scanning and dilapidation surveys.
Due to an influx of on-going work, our team are currently looking for permanent full-time Engineering Surveyors, senior to mid-level, to work on either infrastructure project-based roles working within a project team from one of our sites, or work out of the office on a variety of on-going project work.
Working on projects across Melbourne's Metropolitan suburbs, you will report to our Survey Manager.
About the Role;
- Perform civil construction surveys that may include road/rail set-out, services, audits, monitoring, as-builts, and feature surveys.
- Undertake your own survey calculations, processing, drafting, and reports.
- Play a key role in delivering quality survey services to our clients
- Represent our brand by liaising with a wide variety of clients on projects within the greater Melbourne area.
- Develop your skillset under the guidance of our team and knowledge we share
- Qualified with a relevant degree or diploma in survey and/or related science.
- 3+ years’ experience within the Civil Infrastructure field, if you have additional tunnelling/micro-boring survey experience this would desirable, but not essential
- Extensive experience with current Leica equipment.
- Strong computer skills especially with LisCad and AutoCad.
- 12D Model experience also an advantage.
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Motivated and driven with an ongoing commitment to professionalism and personal growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Current manual driver’s license.
Our focus is on developing from within, growing our skillset to continue to service our clients and scale our workforce to meet an on-going need for project work. If you're looking to work on interesting and varied projects, with a motivated team who strive for excellence, look no further.
You will be joining a team of survey professionals who're focused on producing high quality outputs for our clients. We offer a competitive remuneration package, vehicle, and on-going development opportunities.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today with your resume and covering letter. We request no agency approaches.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following types of infrastructure project do you have experience with?