Senior 12D Civil Designer
Advertiser: Bornhorst + WardMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Feb 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
Bornhorst + Ward is one of Queensland's leading independent engineering consultants, with over 50 years of world class engineering experience. Based in Brisbane, we are a multi-disciplinary practice, led personally by six experienced directors who are actively involved in engineering and market development.
Our experience covers a wide range of projects for both government agencies and in the private sector.
Bornhorst + Ward is currently seeking a Senior 12D Civil Designer to join our dynamic design team, who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 6 years' experience in civil works including:
- Property Development
- Commercial / Retail Projects (desired but not essential)
- Bulk earthworks
- Carparks and Hardstand areas
- Commercial developments
- Underground infrastructure services including stormwater, sewer and water reticulations.
Applicants must demonstrate a proficiency in:
- 12D modelling (Essential)
- Microsoft office
- Have strong verbal and written communication
- Understanding of design principals
- Understanding of civil construction practices.
All candidates must demonstrate an ability to work with and manage a design team, liaise with clients and local authorities and provide mentor assistance to junior staff. The candidate must also demonstrate a strong engineering background.
A competitive salary package will be offered to reflect experience and skill.
Plenty of social and family events throughout the year including go-carting, camping, morning teas, beers on Fridays, friendly team, great support, mentoring opportunities, busy office, varying projects, unlimited coffee, fantastic culture and work station set up and ready for you to hit the ground running.
As well as a BRAND NEW office with spaces designed with collaboration and innovation in mind. A working office cafe and specially designed meeting spaces complete with fully integrated screens.
If you think you are suitable for this position and are ready to take your career to new levels, please send your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you'd like further information, please phone Elise on 3013 4699
Applications close Friday 26th February 2021.
NEW CAREER HEIGHTS!
For more information about Bornhorst + Ward please visit our website at www.bornhorstward.com.au.
This position is only open to those eligible to work in Australia.
No recruitment agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a civil designer?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering drafting / engineering design?