Advertiser: gama consultingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Feb 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
As a structural engineer at gama consulting you will develop detailed technical designs and documentation for a number of jobs primarily within the residential, commercial and educational sectors.
As the first point of contact with our clients, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong client relationships and delivering on a range of structural design solutions.
Reporting to the directors, the successful applicant will:
- design and draft a range of innovative engineering solutions including footing analysis and design, structural steel, concrete and timber design solutions and soil property analysis
- demonstrate sound experience using design software Multiframe or similar
- manage, coordinate and track engineering projects
- liaise with local councils, clients and key stakeholders
- lead, mentor and support team members and work with directors to ensure effective management of all projects
- assess and quote new engineering jobs
- assign and allocate engineering work/queries/tasks and implement scheduling of relevant projects.
gama consulting offers a fresh approach to structural engineering with a strong focus on delivery and client service in the residential and commercial sectors.
Our services include engineering consulting, stormwater management systems, site drainage design, footing analysis and designs, structural buildings using steel, concrete and timber framing aswell as retaining wall structures.
We are seeking applications from candidates with two to ten years' experience working as a structural engineer who also hold a recognised tertiary structural engineering qualification.
You will have the ability to build rapport with both existing and new clients whilst playing an important part of the gama team when working on varied projects. We are looking for a passionate team player, who can think outside the square and provide a range of engineering and drafting solutions.
Applications should include a covering letter of no more than one page as well as your resume detailing your experience and can be submitted through SEEK.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a structural engineer?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for authoring and reviewing technical documentation?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.