Advertiser: gama consultingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Feb 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
An exciting opportunity to join the gama consulting team has arisen.
We are seeking a suitably qualified drafter with a minimum two years' experience to assist with structural drafting.
As a drafter at gama consulting you will be drafting designs primarily within the residential sector including, new homes, additions and extensions as well as a variety of work in the commercial and industrial industries.
As the first point of contact with our clients, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong client relationships and delivering on a range of structural design solutions.
Reporting to the engineering management team, the successful applicant will:
- design and draft a range of structural engineering drawings
- prepare technical drawings and plans to be used in construction
- design of storm water/site works plans (preferable)
- demonstrate sound experience using AutoCAD and related design software
- experience in Revit (minimum two years)
- manage, coordinate and track engineering projects
- ensure conformance to client specifications, company standards as well as other regulation requirements
- liaise with local councils, clients and key stakeholders
- assist in day-to-day operations when necessary.
Kent Town based gama consulting offers a fresh approach to structural engineering with a strong focus on the residential and commercial sectors.
We are seeking applications from candidates with a minimum of two years' experience working as a drafter as well as relevant qualifications and experience.
We are looking for a passionate team player, who can think outside the square and provide a range of engineering and drafting solutions.
Applications should include a covering letter of no more than one page as well as your resume detailing your experience and can be submitted through SEEK.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a structural drafter?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draughtsperson?
- How many years' experience do you have as a structural engineer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.