Loader Operators - DIDO
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Feb 2021
- Northam & Wheatbelt
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
MLG are currently seeking an experienced Loader Operator to join our operations at Marvel Loch.
Reporting to the Site Manager, this position is:
- 2:1 Roster
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Paid meal breaks
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
- Long term PERMANENT full-time positions
- Camp accommodation will be supplied at no charge
- All meals included when in camp, including crib for rostered days on.
- Uniforms, boots and all basic PPE is supplied.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Loader Operator
- Experience operating large front-end loaders similar to a 993
- Experience in working within various rom services, loading in and out of fixed plant processing, feeding emergency feeders, crushing and stockpiling processes
- Working knowledge of basic mechanics, general maintenance requirements and associated procedures
- Personal initiative, motivation and drive, with the demonstrated ability to work autonomously to achieve work outcomes
To be considered for this role, successful applicants will possess or able obtain the following:
- Current Driver's Licence - HR or above preferred.
- National police check (less than 12 months old) or ability to obtain one
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screening.
How to Apply:
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an up to date resume with contactable references with your application.
Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / HR@mlgoz.com.au
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have mine site experience?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.