Advertiser: Merit Lining SystemsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $65,000 - $80,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
We are one of the biggest and most qualified Geosynthetics Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contractors in Australia with over 30 years’ experience, having completed thousands of successful projects around Australia and Internationally.
About the opportunity
We have an opening for permanent part time position and/or permanent full-time position to join our BD Team.
As an Assistant Estimator you will cover the variety of estimating responsibilities from specification and scope of works reviews, and pricing to negotiation of contracts.
You will be based primarily in Perth Western suburbs with periodic site visits.
- Analysis of drawings, specifications and contract scope;
- Preparation of accurate quantity take-offs.
- Requesting quotes from our suppliers
- Preparation of tender submissions, estimates and schedules for projects
- Building working relationships with our clients and suppliers
- Preparation of project handover packs
- Cooperation with our Seniors
- For full time position you might be required to go to sites occasionally
To be successful in this role it is essential you have the following:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Civil Engineering industry
- Basic AutoCad
- A good understanding of engineering principles
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Ability to work independently and decision-making
How to Apply
If you feel this role is for you, please click on the "Apply" button and submit your resume with cover letter.
Please specify if you are interested in full time or part time option.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.