Site Administrator - DIDO or BIBO
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2021
- Northam & Wheatbelt
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
- Competitive Industry rates
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Depending on your home location you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
Reporting to the Site Manager, this position is
- Permanent / Ongoing Role
- 8&6 Roster, DIDO (Client supplied bus) or 5:2 local roster
As the Site Administrator reporting directly to the Site Manager your main duties will be:
- Coordinate and deliver efficient and effective administration planning and support
- Maintain reports, filing systems and personnel files as directed
- Establish and maintain spreadsheets, databases, documentation, presentations and records for the purpose of controlling and managing site activities
- Liaise with our client to coordinate site clearances, site access and flights and accommodation
- Manage and maintain personnel roster and schedule mobilisation / induction requirements
- Manage and maintain clothing and PPE and other office/site supplies
- Raising purchase orders
- Opening and closing of Work Orders (using Pronto)
- Accurately entering payroll data
- Assisting Human Resources in mobilising employees to site
- Rolling rosters and all future travel bookings for employees
- Manage the site roster
- Preparing maintenance schedules for shutdowns
- Arranging site access for visitors to site
- Maintain registers including: hire equipment, labour hire, fuel registers, PPE
Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding of mine site operations
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional phone manner
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional, mature and reliable approach to duties and colleagues
- Excellent personal presentation
- Meet deadlines, work well under pressure, with proven organisational skills
- Have a team mentality and a positive attitude
- Current WA C Class drivers licence
What’s on Offer
- Being a valued and integral part of the team
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in our industry
- Family orientated atmosphere
- Job security and long-term employment
- Access to training plans and training opportunities
- Ability to work on highly maintained equipment
- Being part of a team leading change throughout the business
- Flexible working conditions
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an updated resume with contactable references with your application.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.