Advertiser: Lonergan SurveyingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Feb 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
Lonergan Surveying is a long standing and highly regarded multi discipline survey company looking for qualified surveyors to join its growing team.
Lonergan Surveying offers a complete range of survey services including:
- Cadastral surveying
- Land development consulting and management
- Building construction
- 3d Laser Scanning
- Engineering surveys for major infrastructure projects
- Aerial/drone surveys
- Detail surveys
About The Role:
We are looking for proactive, enthusiastic, qualified surveyors of varying experience to join our expanding company with the following roles available:
- Graduate Surveyor
- Project Surveyor
- Senior Project Surveyor
We have opportunities for surveyors at the start of their career looking to develop their skills in a supportive environment, to senior surveyors capable of managing additional survey parties.
At Lonergan Surveying you will be exposed to a wide range of projects and survey techniques. There will be great opportunity to further develop your survey skills and apply those skills on a broad range of projects. You will be constantly supported by the company's senior staff.
Survey tasks may include:
- Detail / ident surveys
- Construction setout
- Setout calculations
- Control surveys
- Reduction of field data
- Preparation of client deliverables: plans, drawings, digital data
- Interfacing with client project representatives
Experience with the following will be viewed favourably:
- Leica Totalstations
- GNSS surveys
- CAD: 12d Model, Liscad or AutoCAD
- 3d laser scanning
- Cyclone software
- Building setout
- Civil engineering setout
- Cadastral surveying
- Diploma minimum
- Applicants still studying or commencing their studies encouraged to apply
Attractive package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Company vehicle, laptop and phone will be provided.
About the Company
Lonergan Surveying is a long established survey company which has been operating in the ACT and NSW since 1982. Consisting of registered and specialist engineering surveyors, our company offers a complete range of survey services to the land development and construction industries.
We have a long resume of projects, large client base and continuity of work around the region.
We offer a very broad and complete range of survey services to the industry including traditional TPS & GNSS survey techniques plus new technologies of laser scanning and aerial surveys.
Visit www.lonergansurveying.com for more info.
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have experience working on civil infrastructure projects?