Advertiser: Jaylon Pacific Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Technicians
Jaylon is one of Australia's most experienced and long-standing geomembrane installers. Jaylon has built an industry reputation for developing cost-effective solutions and getting the job done to the highest standard, regardless of project size and location.
We are seeking geomembrane installers for our Brisbane branch, preferred applicants would be based at this location however experienced applicants from interstate will be considered as we have work nationwide. Flexibility for DIDO/FIFO is a must.
Although experience technicians are preferred, trainee positions for tradespersons who are looking for a change in career are also encouraged to apply.
If you seek long term career opportunities in environmental containment, and want to make the most of your skills and experience then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
What you'll be doing:
- Installation of geomembrane sheet;
- Fusion and Extrusion welding of sheet materials such as HDPE, LLDPE, CSPE and PP;
- Setting up and maintaining welding equipment;
- Performing quality geomembrane welds that meet industry standards;
- Quality testing of geomembrane welds;
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience working as a Geomembrane Technician;
- IAGI / TWI certification and/or Telehandler (CN) highly desirable;
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks;
- Be a recognised team player and have the ability to work in a team-based environment;
- White Card or equivalent;
- Strong communication skills;
- Commitment and a good attitude towards safety and culture;
- Willingness to grow and develop within a dynamic, changing environment.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a full medical including drug and alcohol testing before commencing with Jaylon.
Applications to be emailed to: email@example.com
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.