Survey DraftspersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
Summary of Position
Asset Survey Solutions are currently seeking an experienced Survey Drafter for medium to large surveying projects based in Victoria. This role is responsible for undertaking a variety of feature, residential and Civil construction survey works as per our clients requests in Victoria and Australia wide. To ensure that outcomes are delivered to the required standard and schedule.
• Reports to the Survey Manager and Operations Manager respectively;
• Works closely with other Surveyors, Underground Service Locators.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Experience in using AutoCAD or BricsCAD software
• Experience in using 12d software.
• Experience managing medium and large data sets through digital sharing interfaces.
• Ability to provide effective solutions, advise and resolve drafting challenges;
• The ability to produce drafting work in an accurate and timely fashion;
• Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service focus.
• Cyclone 3D modelling experience or equivillent modelling software.
• Understanding of Australian drafting guidelines
• General understanding of site surveying/underground locating practices.
• Prepare 2D & 3D plans;
• Provide Q&A support relating to any CAD, Revit and 12da deliverbales.
• Maintain computer backup system of prepared plans;
• Maintain CAD system and associated consumables;
• Develop and Maintain standard operating procedures for drafting;
• Provide regular reports to CAD Manager;
• Ensure you maintain a duty of care for yourself and colleagues at all times;
• Working directly with 3rd Party CAD/12da services
• Working closely with Management personnel in order to Development CAD and 12d drafting templates and workflows.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draftsperson?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?