Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Feb 2021
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Paid meal breaks
- Depending on your home location you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
- Long term PERMANENT full-time positions
- Camp accommodation will be supplied at no charge
- All meals included when in camp, including crib for rostered days on.
- Uniforms, boots and all basic PPE is supplied.
- 2/1 roster
- FIFO or DIDO opportunities available
As one of our Boilermakers reporting directly to the Site Manager your main duties will be:
- Fabrication and maintenance of plant
- Maintain applicable service and operation records.
- Order material and parts required for repairs and servicing.
- Test run site plant and equipment following repairs.
- Liaise with the Site Manager on plant and equipment repairs.
- Ensure your work environment is maintained through daily housekeeping and equipment inspections.
- Undertake any other works as directed by the Fabrication Supervisor, within your skills and abilities.
To be successful in your application, you will need the following:
- Relevant trade qualifications required to perform your duties as a Boilermaker
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised with minimal direction to achieve work outcomes
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an up to date resume with contactable references with your application.
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.https://www.mlgoz.com.au/careers/
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.