Mobile Crusher Operators FIFO 2/1
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Feb 2021
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
- Competitive Industry Rates
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Paid meal breaks
- Depending on your home location you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
- Camp accommodation will be supplied at no charge
- All meals included when in camp, including crib for rostered days on.
- Uniforms, boots and all basic PPE is supplied.
As a Mobile Crusher Operator reporting directly to the Site Manager your main duties will be:
- Operating up to a 3 stage crushing circuit;
- Operating Front end wheel loaders and 36T Excavators
- Plant clean up and labouring duties
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised with minimal direction to achieve work outcomes.
This position is:
- FIFO ex Perth
- 2:1 Roster
- Dayshift / Nightshift
To be considered for this role, successful applicants will possess or able to obtain the following:
- Current Driver's Licence;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screening
- Must provide current & contactable references
The experience with following equipment will be highly regarded:
- Terex Finlay or Metso crushing and screening circuits
- Caterpillar Mobile Plant – FEL, Skid steer and excavators
- Experience in operating the above equipment
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only those selected will be contacted.
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an up to date resume with contactable references with your application.
Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following machinery competency cards do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.