Mid-Level Civil Engineer
Advertiser: Planit ConsultingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2021
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
Planit is a renowned and successful consultancy providing professional civil engineering design and project management, town planning, environmental planning, landscape architecture services, expertise across a diverse range of clients Australia wide.
Led by highly experienced Managers covering civil engineering, design, construction management, project management and drafting services we are looking to expand our engineering team with a highly motivated, experienced and driven Mid-Level Engineer in the areas of road & drainage design, sewer & water design, stormwater management.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A relevant Bachelor Degree qualification, in either Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- Knowledge in the field of civil and stormwater engineering with 2-3 years' experience
- High level Autocad drafting skills
- Civil design experience in utilisation 12d modelling software (or similar)
- Have experience in the design of a wide range of stormwater infrastructure including hydrology and hydraulic calculation methods
- Knowledge of relevant Victorian legislation and environmental regulations (experience with the NSW engineering guidelines is highly beneficial)
- Knowledge and experience with industry standard design and modelling packages
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience with WSAA 2014 MRWA sewer code considered favourably.
- Ability to work independently and deliver on timeframes
- Conceptual and detailed design; including the planning, design and documentation of a wide range of urban development projects, including subdivision design, sewer and water design, stormwater management plans and road upgrade projects
- Provide detailed technical advice in the areas of Stormwater design requirements
- Delivery of design and drafting projects for full project duration
- Deliver projects to a high technical standard
What you'll get in return
We offer a fantastic working environment, opportunities for ongoing career development, competitive remuneration, flexible conditions and a great team environment.
This is not a graduate position, you must have at least 2-3 years' recent experience working in a similar role, together with current and ongoing legal right to live and work in Australia.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a civil engineer?
- Which of the following types of infrastructure project do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?