Crusher Fitter - FIFO 2/1
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2021
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
About the business
MLG Oz Pty Ltd is a West Australian owned and operated business with operations located throughout Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Starting as a small contractor providing silica mining & haulage services for BHP Billiton back in 2000, our operations have since expanded to include crushing and screening, quarry products, bulk transport services and site civil works.
About the role
MLG Oz Pty Ltd are currently seeking a number of experienced Crusher Fitters to join the mobile crushing team at their Christmas Creek operations.
Reporting to the Site Manager, this position is:
- FIFO ex Perth
- 2:1 Roster
- Dayshifts / Nightshifts
Key Duties of the role include:
- Monitor and undertake repairs and servicing to all plant and equipment run by the Mobile Crushing team
- Diagnose and fault find on plant and equipment in response to fault report.
- Carry out repairs to mobile crushing plant and equipment, including ordering required parts
- Test run plant and equipment following all major repairs.
- Maintain workshop equipment in accordance with specifications and working conditions.
- Complete work orders and record all parts and inventory to a high standard.
To be successful in your application, you will need the following:
- Current Driver's License
- Relevant Trade Qualifications required to perform your duties as a Heavy Duty Fitter.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Crusher Fitter.
- Strong Working knowledge of maintenance requirements, fault finding and associated procedures for Mobile Crushing.
The experience with following equipment will be highly regarded:
- Terex Finlay crushing and screening equipment
- Striker mobile crushing equipment.
- Caterpillar Mobile Plant.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only those selected will be contacted.
To take the next step in your career, please apply now through seek. Please ensure you include an up to date resume and cover letter with your application. Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Do you have experience in a FIFO/DIDO role?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.