Mechanical Team Lead
Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Feb 2021
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
About the role
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Mechanical Team Lead to join our Maintenance team at our manufacturing site in Allansford on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor – Everyday Cheese (EDC), the Mechanical Team Lead is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all designated mechanical work activities in the retail plants (EDC, Sungold and Mil Lel).
- Ensures all occupational health and safety regulations are strictly adhered to and take a pro-active role in promoting occupational health and safety across all activities.
- Oversee the completion of all daily, weekly, monthly mechanical activities, assist maintenance planners with planning and coordinate/supervise trades people to ensure efficient resourcing to ensure activity completion.
- Maintain a Quality Focused Workforce & Complaint Product/Quality Management System (QMS), participating in investigations and participate in and action outcomes resulting from internal audits/reviews.
- Assist trades people and operations in the fault finding of complex problems and provide prompt support to maintenance and operations team for breakdowns.
- Use the computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) to produce activity and performance reports and provide maintenance data (i.e. cost, time) reports to management when requested.
- Trade qualification in Mechanical Engineering equivalent.
- Experience in similar role
- Experience using CMMS – SAP
- Have experience in lean manufacturing or continuous improvement experience.
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to use the whole suite of Microsoft and overall good computer skills.
- An intrinsic safety-first attitude to work.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making & trouble shooting skills
- Ability to lead, motive and work within a team environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Permanent full time position
- Competitive salary package
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their families
- Employee share ownership program
- Ability to salary sacrifice into your superannuation account
Applications close Sunday 28th February 2021
Saputo Dairy Australia is an equal opportunity employer
As we receive a high level of interest in our opportunities, only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.