Sales Development Representative
Advertiser: CompliSpace4.5 out of 54.5 overall rating (2 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Feb 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
At CompliSpace we are passionate about helping people. Our mission is to keep clients safe and give them the confidence and peace of mind that comes with knowing that they are playing by the rules with our sustainable Governance, Risk, Compliance and Policy Management system.
We offer a better way for our clients to do what they have to do, so they can focus on what they want to do.
As a leading Australian technology company and a market leader in our space, we enter an exciting period of growth and are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our sales team.
About the Role
Your mission will be to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, you will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, building new relationships, and setting our Account Executives up for success. You are a quick learner with strong communication skills, with the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
This is a key position within our team so we are looking for an energetic and proactive team player to support our high performance sales team.
Day-to-Day you will:
- Represent CompliSpace’s products and services and develop a deep understanding of how our solutions meet the needs of our clients and prospects
- Generate new business leads and build relationships through prospecting outbound opportunities and cold calling
- Manage and build momentum of your sales pipeline in order to secure meetings for Account Executives for next steps
- Contact prospects that have responded to our marketing campaigns, qualify leads and maintain contact records on our CRM platform
- Partner closely with Account Executives to identify and source net new pipeline that leads to closed revenue opportunities
This is the right role for you if you have:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or other relevant field
- SaaS experience and/or experience in an associated technology sales environment
- Prospecting and cold calling experience
- High achiever who loves the thrill of the chase
- Ability to take direction, be coached, mentored and develop within the sales team
- Target focused with a strong sense of urgency and a desire to deliver and succeed
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
Proficiency with Hubspot, Salesforce.com, Linkedin Navigator, Outreach or other CRM software is a plus.
Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
Our team goal is to drive company revenue and growth through the success of our clients who are at the heart of what we do.
We ask, we listen, we serve, and we deliver. We take ownership of our work and collaborate as part of a team and treat our clients, colleagues and partners with respect.
We strive to improve the way deliver by encouraging innovation and exploring new ideas and are always looking for outstanding individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives to embody these values.
Want to Know More?
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to learn more about, we'd love to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales associate?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.