Trade & Industrial Sales
Advertiser: Collier & Miller Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Apr 2021
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Collier & Miller is looking for reliable Trade & Industrial sales people to join its busy team.
Established in 1946, Collier & Miller is a specialised business catering to agricultural, engineering, industrial and trades sectors right across Australia.
Our sales division offers modern facilities with a diverse and interesting product range with positions currently available in our Industrial Supplies and Trade Equipment departments.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Sales & customer service
- Customer development, including quoting and sourcing special items
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and colleagues to fulfill orders and requests
- Stock management, merchandising and promotional activities
- Assisting colleagues to maintain a safe and clean workspace
Entry level and experienced positions available
Collier & Miller is looking for capable and well-presented applicants with the following attributes:
- Good mathematical aptitude and effective English reading and writing skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to take direction and work well under pressure
- Mature attitude and self-motivation
- A commitment to delivering a high standard of work
- Competent computer skills
Successful applicants will also need to meet the following requirements:
- Be able to lift up to 20kgs
- Be able to build product displays and use pallet jacks and trolleys
- Be available to work Saturdays and overtime as required
This role presents a chance for the right candidate to join a growing business with plenty of opportunity for career progression.
Remuneration is negotiable based on experience and skills.
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes to join our team, apply now via the below link.
Please ensure you attach an application letter, a resume and other supporting documentation as part of your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.