Project Manager - Tailings Dam/Rehabilitation projects
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Feb 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Paid meal breaks
- Depending on your home location you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
- Long term PERMANENT full-time positions
- Camp accommodation will be supplied at no charge
- All meals included when in camp, including crib for rostered days on.
- Well maintained and regularly serviced equipment
- Uniforms, boots and all basic PPE is supplied.
As the Project Manager reporting directly to the Area Manager your main duties will be:
- Establishing strong client relationships and managing those relationships on a daily basis
- Drive the development of projects relating to existing tailings storage facilities
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety
- Management of site based personal
- Developing and managing site specific systems and procedures.
- Recruitment and managing rostering of employees
- Progress feasibility studies, cost-benefit analyses, impact assessments and project business cases
- Compile and maintain project documentation
- Develop cost and schedule estimates, update cost and schedule forecasts regularly explaining any variance and manage actuals to budget
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Civil, Earthworks Rehab and Trailing’s Dam upgrade works
- Energetic with a positive, can-do attitude
- National Police Check (less than 12 months old) or ability to obtain one
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screening
- A Current Drivers Licence
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an up to date resume with contactable references with your application.
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.https://www.mlgoz.com.au/careers/
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.