HR Manager - Hospitality
Advertiser: The Consortium Qld Pty Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Feb 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50 - $54.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Management - Internal
The Consortium Qld’s mission is to seek out hospitality opportunities in Brisbane’s Bayside, with a focus on Manly and the harbour. Our first venue, Tide on the Jetty, is a local favourite, and we are excited to be in the development stages of our second venue, The Arsonist (due to open after Easter). Further growth is planned for the next two to five years.
We are a predominantly women-led company and our group of owners have no problem rolling up their sleeves.
About the Role
The HR Manager completes tasks that range from grass roots operations right through to strategic planning. It is essential that the successful candidate understands this and treats all tasks with the same care and attention.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director, while collaborating closely with our venue management teams.
This is a flexible, part-time position which will commence at ~22 hours per week. Working days and hours can be negotiated, and we support remote working practices (although some hours at our Manly office will be required). A very attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidate. It is envisaged that this role may transition to full-time hours within 12 to 18 months.
- Develop and implement the company’s overall HR strategy to deliver outcomes that align with our strategic goals.
- Manage the recruitment, onboarding and offboarding processes for all positions within each venue.
- Develop and implement staff training plans and activities.
- Perform administrative tasks in relation to staff records, rosters and pay-related queries
- Be responsible for ensuring the company complies with Award and employment rules and conditions.
- Organise staff social and team building activities and ensure company well-being programs, gifts and rewards are effectively managed.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resource Management.
- Previous solid experience in a similar role, preferably within the hospitality industry.
- A thorough knowledge of the Restaurant Industry Award MA000119.
- A strong understanding of FairWork Qld conditions and procedures.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills.
- Very high standards of spelling and grammar.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions and emerging opportunities.
- Excellent MS software and general online platform skills.
The full position description for this role can be found at https://tideonthejetty.com.au/work-for-tide/
Applications close Friday 26 February 2021. An immediate start will be required. Please email a one page cover letter and your resumé to email@example.com.
Note: generic ‘apply now’ applications will be instantly deleted.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.