Welders / Boilermakers and Motor Mechanics
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Feb 2021
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
Vacancy Listing Dates 17/02/2021 to 17/03/2021
Please Quote Reference Number 79164
- Experienced Welders / Boilermakers and Motor Mechanics
- Remuneration from $90,000 to $150,000
- Join MLG Oz - Western Australia and Northern Territory
MLG Oz is a West Australian owned and operated business with operations located throughout Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Starting as a small contractor providing silica mining & haulage services for BHP Billiton back in 2000, our operations have since expanded to include crushing and screening, quarry products, bulk transport services and site civil works.
We are currently looking for Welders / Boilermakers and Motor Mechanics to join our team based in Christmas Creek.
The right candidates for this role will be eager to work with this tight knit group of dedicated individuals, with a great attitude towards work and positive outlook in general.
To be successful in your application, you will need the following:
- Relevant trade qualifications required to perform your duties
- Minimum 3 years' experience with a demonstrated safety and performance record
- Sound knowledge of workshop and remote site operations.
- Experience reading, interpreting, following and communicating information on written job instructions, specifications, standard operating procedures, charts, lists, drawings and other applicable reference documents
- Personal initiative, motivation and drive, with the demonstrated ability to work autonomously to achieve work outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-disciplinary work teams.
- Undertake repairs and servicing to MLG Oz plant and equipment as indicated by the site supervisor;
- Maintain applicable service and operation records.
- Order material and parts required for repairs and servicing of oxy and welding plant and equipment in consultation with the Leading Hand and Purchasing Officer/Store person.
- Test run site plant and equipment following repairs.
- Liaise with the Leading Hand and Site Supervisor on plant and equipment repairs.
- Ensure your work environment is maintained through daily housekeeping and equipment inspections.
- Take reasonable care to ensure your personal safety and health and that of other personnel whilst in the workplace.
- Undertake any other works as directed by the Workshop Supervisor, within your skills and abilities.
- Comply with policies, procedures and all safety requirements of MLG Oz and their client whilst on site.
- Facilitate the achievement of MLG Oz's goals and objectives relevant to the Kalgoorlie Workshop.
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for, APPLY NOW and fill in the online application form.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Which position are you applying for?
- Do you have previous experience in a similar role? (Please answer: YES or NO)
- What is your expected annual salary?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.