Customer Service / Sales Administrator
Advertiser: Northern CemeteriesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Feb 2021
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Our Team, Mission, Vision and Company Values
We are a not-for-profit organisation with four sites located on Crown land in the northern suburbs of Sydney, and a further site in the Newcastle region. We are passionate about providing excellence in customer service and customer experiences, committed to the communities we serve.
Our Team at Northern Cemeteries understand, honour, and respect the people we help every day. We recognise the importance of our work and we are committed to those who rely on us. We acknowledge that every member of the team has value and adds value to our mission.
At Northern Cemeteries we believe everyone in the community has the right to access respectful, dignified services and memorialisation.
Our Employment Opportunity and Our Team
Northern Cemeteries is on the search for a Full-time or Part-time Customer Service / Sales Administrator who is compassionate, culturally sensitive and enjoys multitasking. The successful candidate will be working within a diverse environment therefore, our preferred candidates will have the ability to speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
The Customer Service / Sales Administrator will have the ability to perform and be willing to learn the following (but not limited too):
- Manage calendar appointments & bookings for the Family Consultants
- Complete data entry duties for new leads and updates to Sales and customer booking into our CRM system.
- Organise and prepare paperwork for ash internments inclusive of receiving urns, ash transfers and organisation with the Crematorium.
- Prepare and follow up orders for customers inclusive of contacting suppliers.
- Provide back-up support for administrative duties such as correspondence/during staff leave absences.
- Design and create plaques.
- Undertake checks of sites and plaques in Cemetery.
The new Customer Service / Sales Administrator will be enjoy being a part of a work/life balance and a collaborative culture. To read more about our Team and our employment benefits, view our “Work with Us” Page on our company website: https://nmclm.com.au/careers/ [link removed]
Our Selection Criteria and Ideal Candidate (You!)
To succeed in this role, the Customer Service / Sales Administrator must have a can-do attitude and demonstrate the following qualities:
- Skills of intermediate proficiency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese both written and verbal.
- Administrative support experience (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), numerical and initiative when undergoing office duties.
- Willing to undergo and pass the following checks: pre-employment medical (drug and alcohol testing), police check & education check.
- Be willing to participate in weekend additional hours once onboarding training is completed
- Hold NSW Driver’s License & Hold permanent residency or are an Australian Citizen (sponsorship is not offered for this role).
Our Recruitment Process
If you are ambitious and thrive in a Sales or Administrative environment, Apply now!
Submit your resume and cover letter explaining your interest and addressing our Selection Criteria via the APPLY NOW button below or alternatively email email@example.com [link removed].
Please note, should a candidate’s application progress it will be expected they will undergo and complete pre-employment medical (Drug and Alcohol Testing) & background checks (Police check and/or Bankruptcy Check).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales administrator?
- How would you rate your Mandarin language skills?
- How would you rate your Cantonese language skills?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.