About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Care Worker to join the team at Ocean Star Village in Bunbury.
This position is responsible for meeting residents holistic care needs, assistance of personal care and activities of daily living.
In this role, you will be supported by the Facility Manager and an on-site Clinical Nurse. You will also receive additional support from our organisational resources, ongoing training and skill development.
The successful applicant must be located in the Bunbury region or surrounding area.
The successful candidate will have/ be:
- Cert III in Aged Care (or similar)
- Previous experience in Aged Care
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and commitment to uphold high quality standards of work
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Passion for working with the elderly
Caring for Western Australians for over 50 years, Catholic Homes is a leading not-for-profit comprehensive aged care provider.
Catholic Homes’ innovation and proactive approach to aged care has won us numerous awards including the Catering Innovation of the Year award and Better Practice Award for its Circle of Men project.
We have seven Residential Care facilities, with four located alongside a Retirement Village. Based on the Montessori principles, our ‘Care with Purpose’ model advocates being active and independent for as long as possible.
Our Home Care service across Perth and Regional WA areas is tailored to suit individual needs of those living in the community. Using the Wellness and Reablement approach to improve skills and abilities, this service encourages independence while remaining in the home.
Catholic Homes is an inclusive organisation welcoming all faiths and backgrounds.
We offer competitive working conditions, a friendly and supportive environment and ongoing professional development.
We pride ourselves on providing a workplace that reflects our Values of Joy, Love and Hospitality.
To view the position description click here
For further information on this role please contact Evelyn Dyer, Facility Manager via email at Evelyn.Dyer@catholichomes.com.
To apply, please click on "Apply for this job" below.
Applicants must have the right to work and live in Australia and possess or be willing to obtain a current National Police Clearance.
For more information on working with Catholic Homes please visit www.catholichomes.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in aged care?
- Do you have prior experience as an aged care worker?
- Are you located in the Bunbury region?
- Please describe your understanding of Catholic Homes' Care with Purpose Model.
- Please describe your experience in Aged Care in the above role or similar.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.