Advertiser: Subee Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Feb 2021
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- $35 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Do you want to be apart of a team that makes a real difference?
We are looking for a self motivated go getter! This position is offered on a permanent part time basis with flexibility. We have been providing in home support to both disability and aged care for over 30 years in the Mid North Coast and Hunter Region. Our aim is to promote, support and maintain the clients need to remain at home and encourage independence.
About the Role:
In this role you will need to be highly adaptable, creative, easy going and an excellent communicator. You will apply your enthusiasm, positivity, and empathy as you work with people and their families to imagine and build better lives for people with disabilities. The role includes facilitating conversations about what is possible with a participant's NDIS plan, building capacity for participants to exercise choice and control, supporting participants to navigate the NDIS marketplace and find providers that are the best option for them.
You will work inclusively with participants, their families and carers to enhance the participant's ability to achieve their goals. Whilst liaising with clinical staff in the organisation, external allied health professionals, conducting client reviews and completing care plans and assessments.
What our Service Coordinators day-to-day looks like:
- Provide a centralised planning and coordination in line with NDIS enquiries for the participants on an ongoing basis
- Monitor and keep in regular communication with participants and their families
- Conduct reassessment of care plan for participants
- Arranging and coordinating support services for participants
- Monitor plan outcomes and expenditure to ensure the plan remains in budget
- Ensure mainstream services meet the obligations to the customer (Housing, education, justice, health)
- Clear and accurate record keeping of information, time and billing
- Provide a detailed report to NDIS, to support the participants with their NDIS plan review meeting
- Complete and maintain organisational documentation within the scope of your role
- Respond to NDIS enquiries in a timely, professional manner
Skills & Experience:
- Certificate IV in Disability or related discipline
- Sound working knowledge of NDIS portal
- Current First Aid certificate (Or commitment to obtaining)
- Successful Criminal History Clearance
- Working with Children Clearance
- Current Driver’s license and own motor vehicle. (A fleet vehicle is also available for work related use)
- Flexible work hours
- Permanent Part Time
- Professional Development opportunities available
- Salary Sacrifice coming soon!
If you would like more information please contact Bodene Johns on the following - email@example.com [link removed]
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.