With offices in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia, Cornerstone HR is a rapidly expanding recruitment solution provider across a range of industry sectors.
Our Client, a leading manufacturer of windows and doors located in Heatherbrae are seeking experienced Service Technicians with an opportunity for permanency.
Shift Times: 6am-2:30pm Monday to Friday
- Perform service tasks without supervision (including screen fitting, glazing and installations)
- Interacting with customers and being representative of the company
- Use of hand tools
- Use of powers tools
- Maintaining tools, equipment and vans
- Ability to identify faults and work not up to standard
- Meeting scheduled time frames for job completions
- Must have full working rights
- Must have drivers license
- Must be available Monday to Friday
- Must have previous service tech experience
- Can commence immediately
To apply for this role please click the "APPLY" tab below!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service technician?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.