- Job Listing Date
- 11 Apr 2021
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
RYCO Hydraulics was founded in 1946 . Over the decades, RYCO Hydraulics has grown into a recognised world leader of hydraulic fluid hose and fittings in a global market with plants and warehouses in Australia and New Zealand, USA, China, Malaysia, Singapore and Europe.
We are now seeking a Customer Support Mining Specialist, to join our team to build and maintain business relationships with customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide premium customer service
- Manage an allocated portfolio nationally
- Resolve enquiries from internal and external clients and service providers
- Adhere to KIP`s
- Run weekly back order reports for all customers in allocated portfolio and update ETAs and source products as required
- Processing customer credits
- Log into phone queue daily and answer calls
- Follow up on stock
- Prcocessing customer credits
- Order entry for allocated customer list
- Ensure that a safe work environment is maintained always and that the appropriate safety regulations and policies and complied with.
To Be Successful
- Extensive experience in customer service
- Quadrem and Ariba experience highly desirable
- Strong initiative
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
Why Join Us:
Well-established- Take pride in working for a long-standing world leader in the manufacturing hydraulics industry.
Professional development- Full training is provided in this role.
Social culture- Enjoy working with a friendly close-knit team and supportive management.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have what it takes, please apply via SEEK with your CV and custom cover letter by clicking on the "Apply for this job" button above.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.