Apprentice Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician
Advertiser: Redtech Commercial RefrigerationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Feb 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
The business - Redtech Commercial Refrigeration
Redtech Commercial Refrigeration is a refrigeration and air conditioning company located in the Barossa Valley, South Australia. We are reliable, reputable and trusted experts in refrigeration and air conditioning and we are looking to expand our team.
Whilst majority of our work is completed within the Barossa Valley, we travel to northern Adelaide, mid north areas and to the Murray lands. Given this, candidates from all areas are encouraged to apply.
Our team works hard and holds our standards high. Working for Redtech, your professional development will be prioritised along with your work life balance. The impressive growth of Redtech is reflective of the high quality of work which we provide, the loyalty of our customers and the worker satisfaction experienced.
Redtech Commercial Refrigeration is looking to hire an Apprentice Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician for an immediate start. It is essential that the applicant:
- Has a current drivers licence,
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in the industry, in learning the trade and in applying learnt skills and knowledge,
- Is polite and well-mannered with an ability to demonstrate positive communication and exceptional customer relationship skills,
- Is physically fit and capable of carrying out the demands of the job,
- Has an eye for detail and an ability to problem solve,
- Is able to work collaboratively and independently.
For the right candidate, Redtech offers:
- A vast learning environment which will see the candidate develop skills relating to various types of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning works,
- A supportive, encouraging and inclusive workplace,
- Full support to attend and engage in relevant TAFE studies to ensure appropriate accreditation and licensing.
Redtech welcomes applicants of all ages. Applicants are required to send both a resume with a cover letter outlining suitability to the position to email@example.com [link removed] by Friday 5 March 2021. Any queries in relation to the position, please contact 0423 594 118.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.