Trainee Strata Manager
Advertiser: The HR RoomMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Mar 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Body Corporate & Facilities Management
Whittles started out as a small family business in 1968 and has since grown to be a national market leader in the Strata Management industry, with a property portfolio that exceeds 76,000 lots across Australia.
We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic Trainee Strata Manager to join our tightly knit team of professionals. Based in our Darwin office and reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be supporting the team of Strata Managers in managing their portfolios including both residential and commercial complexes. Growth and career progession is the aim, with professional development and training provided to help you grow into a Strata Manager role.
An experienced professional, the successful candidate will possess strong core management capabilities including financial management, customer relationship management, risk management and a commitment to quality service delivery.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Strata Managers in the development of annual budget and forecasts for Strata Corporations;
- Supporting the Strata Managers in developing effective budgets to ensure liquidity of the Corporation’s funds;
- Working with the Strata Managers to implement building maintenance strategies within budgetary constraints;
- Establish positive relationships with clients, contractors, and other key stakeholders;
- Provide support in the management of financial matters and payment of accounts;
- Assisting the Strata Managers and their clients with lodging complex insurance claims and arrange renewals;
- Work collaboratively with clients to identify and manage risks;
- Help the Strata Managers organise and chair General Meetings with Owners Corporations;
- Ensure legal compliance with respect to building management and internal processes;
- Provide support to manage and resolve client and contractor disputes.
Ideally you will possess the following attributes:
- Results orientated with a proven track record of success;
- Ability to engage with and influence a wide variety of people;
- High level of verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to manage legislatively complex issues;
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office;
- Minimum 2-3 years industry experience (desirable);
- Knowledge of Legislations and Acts (desirable).
What we can offer you:
At Whittles we understand that our employees are at the core of our success. That’s why, apart from a supportive work environment, we offer employees further benefits such as:
- Competitive remuneration and incentives;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Inclusive and diverse team environment;
- Involvement in Charity Fundraisers (We have our own foundation).
HOW TO APPLY!
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.