Senior Systems Engineer
Advertiser: Idea 11 Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Mar 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Idea 11 is an award-winning, full-stack, fast-growth IT consulting and managed services company that specialises in AWS and cloud computing. We’re on a mission to build one of Australia’s leading IT consulting companies.
We’re an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and were awarded AWS Rising Star Partner of the Year for A/NZ 2017. We’re placed on the CRN Fast 50 (5x), AFR Fast 100 (3x) and Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (3x).
Due to continued success, we are expanding and we are looking for a talented individual to join us as a Senior Systems Engineer. What are we looking for? Strong technical horsepower, diverse experience across multiple technical domains and solutions, customer obsession, a positive attitude, and a desire to be challenged and learn.
The type of person we seek:
- Strong technical horsepower
- Someone who shares our values: https://www.idea11.com.au/values
- Customer obsessed
- Someone who loves a challenge, rolls up their sleeves and gets stuck in
- Someone who wants to deliver great outcomes
Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing customer's AWS, hybrid cloud, and on-premises infrastructure platforms
- Level 3 support, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting across a wide variety of technologies
- Continual improvement of customer environments and toolsets
- Providing customer technology architecture recommendations and problem analysis
- Automating and optimising manual processes
- Deep expertise in ICT infrastructure
- Microsoft products experience (Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365)
- Networking/Security experience (Firewalls, Switches)
- Amazon Web Services experience (or experience in other cloud platforms) is desirable, but not essential
- Our ideal candidate will have industry certifications or a strong drive to attain them
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Reliable with a can-do attitude
What you will get from us:
- A flexible working environment with the ability to work from home
- A dynamic, culturally diverse and fun environment
- Strong potential for career progression within our TechOps or Consulting teams
- A company driven by values, with a highly engaged team
- Opportunity to work across a diverse range of customers and industries
- The opportunity to advance your capability through training, certification, and challenges
- A laptop and monthly mobile phone allowance
- A career – not just a job
Remote workers are welcome to apply. No recruitment agents, please.
If you have any questions, please contact Denzil Coalter on 1300 433 211 for a confidential discussion.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Are you available to provide on call support when required?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.