Based in Dandenong South, our client is a fast growing Victorian based company, providing powerline construction & electrical infrastructure services to the electrical distribution industry throughout Australia.
Due to the success of the business, they are now looking for an experienced full time Storeperson to join the team.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager, the Storeperson will effectively manage and maintain material, stock and equipment to support the operational deliverable requirements of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Co-ordinate timely receiving, storage of material and equipment products
- Ensure orders are picked and dispatched accurately
- Storage and management of materials, equipment and consumables
- Inventory control ensuring accurate records and effective supply
- Communicate with the manager and planner with regards to stock issues
- Maintain supplier relationships
- Operate and maintain the Warehouse Management System
- Manage and maintain workshop security, cleanliness and functionality
- Manage and maintain salvaged materials
- Assist with vehicle and equipment maintenance, testing and repairs
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess
- 2 years experience in a similar industry.
- Hold a drivers licence.
- Hold a forklift licence
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Have great time management skills.
- Have a great work ethic and attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join this successful and growing business. With great remuneration package for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button now!
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH FULL AUSTRALIAN WORKING RIGHTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.