Advertiser: ConsMinMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2021
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
ConsMin is recognised as one of the world’s leading manganese producers. ConsMin’s Pilbara based Woodie Woodie Mine and West Perth Operations headquarters creates jobs for over 400 likeminded, experienced and talented people who are driven by our Company Values of Dedication, Teamwork, Simplicity, Excellence and Innovation.
We currently have a number of vacancies for Grader operators at our Woodie Operation, situated 407kms south - east of Port Hedland in the Pilbara.
Reporting to the Team Lead: Load & Haul, the successful applicants will be required to:
- Maintaining haul roads and be able to keep camber and Crown on roads;
- Pit haul roads and running track maintenance and Drill pattern preparation;
- Live the ConsMin core Values – Taking responsibility to Work Safe, Live Safe and never compromise our commitment to safety procedures and our life- saving rules.
- Our mining fleet which consists of predominantly Cat 6020B, Komatsu PC1250 & PC2000 Excavators, Cat Graders 16M, Cat Dozers D10T & 854K, Cat Dump Trucks 777F/G & 785 C/D and Cat Water Carts 777F;
Requirements to be successful in this role are:
- Minimum C class drivers’ licence;
- Significant experience operating the above machinery in an open pit production mining environment;
- Strong commitment to following health, safety and environment policies and procedures;
- Excellent organisational, communication skills and high attention to detail;
- Willingness to improve and add knowledge to the team.
In return ConsMin offers:
- Enjoy a family friendly 2:1 roster from Perth;
- Opportunity to progress your career and gain valuable experience at a unique, complex site;
- Friendly, supportive team who will help you succeed in this role should you be successful;
- Ongoing training, development and career progression;
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked;
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Access to Virgin Velocity Frequent flyers programme;
- Award Winning Mental Health Program - Mining Minds Matter, Working Away Not Alone
- Medibank & HBF insurance discounts;
- Hotel & Travel corporate discounts.
If you’re interested in applying to this position, please hit “Apply Now”. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.