Golding is a successful mining, urban and civil infrastructure project management services business with projects and operations across Queensland, New South Wales and South Australia. We are reliable and cost effective, working hard to achieve successful outcomes for our clients by working with them in ways that create and deliver value.
Golding is currently seeking experienced site based Auto Electricians to work as part of the maintenance team at Curragh Mine, located near Blackwater. This is a full-time permanent opportunity that will operate on a 7/7 rotating day and night roster.
Key Role Tasks
- You will be responsible for the ongoing Auto Electric maintenance of our fleet of heavy earthmoving equipment
- Working as part of a team to ensure minimal downtime of production equipment
- Actively participate in toolbox and safety meetings
- Participate in Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Work Method Statement Reviews
- Trade certificate (Australian recognised)
- Strong electrical diagnostic skills
- Current ARC Air Conditioning licence (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated ability in applying the site safety systems requirements
- Demonstrated safe, professional and productive behaviour
- Working at Heights and/or Confined Space Certification (highly regarded)
- Experience with CAT, Hitachi and Komatsu equipment is highly regarded
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as with minimal supervision
- Current Drivers’ Licence
- Current Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical (or ability to pass).
- 7/7 rotating day/night roster (Thursday to Wednesday)
- Competitive salaries
- Permanent Role
- DIDO and camp accommodation provided
- Opportunities for training, development and internal promotion
- Private health insurance discounts
- Novated lease salary packaging.
Please apply online below.
Golding is an equal opportunity employer.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.