Golding is a successful mining, urban and civil infrastructure project management services business with projects and operations across Queensland, New South Wales and South Australia. We are reliable and cost effective, working hard to achieve successful outcomes for our clients by working with them in ways that create and deliver value.
Golding currently seeks Diesel Fitters to be based on site at Curragh Mine, located near Blackwater. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor the successful applicants will be responsible for ensuring that repairs and maintenance to the Golding equipment fleet are completed in a safe and cost-efficient manner. This is a full-time permanent opportunity that will operate on a 7/7 rotating day and night roster.
Key Role Tasks
- Trouble shooting and diagnosis of equipment faults
- Disassembly and assembly of machinery and components
- Routine servicing of all equipment both site workshop and field based
- Complete all maintenance administration requirements in a timely and legible manner
- Actively participate in toolbox and safety meetings
- Participate in Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Work Method Statement Reviews
- Trade Certificate (Australian Recognised);
- RII's for Test and Move Mobile Equipment;
- Working at Heights Certification;
- RII Competency Training Records;
- Confined Space Certification;
- Demonstrated ability in applying the site safety systems requirements;
- Demonstrated safe, professional and productive behaviour;
- Current Drivers Licence;
- Current Standard 11;
- Experience with CAT, Hitachi and Komatsu equipment is highly regarded.
- 7/7 rotating day/night roster (Thursday to Wednesday)
- Competitive salaries
- Permanent Role
- DIDO and camp accommodation provided
- Opportunities for training, development and internal promotion
- Private health insurance discounts
- Novated lease salary packaging
Please apply online below
Golding is an equal opportunity employer.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.