Hampton Mining & Civil is seeking experienced Open Pit Machine Operators to join their team.. These are mine site based, positions, FIFO from Perth or residential in Kalgoorlie..
- Dump Truck Operators (CAT 777 and 740);
- Grader/Watercart Operators;
- Dozer Operators (D9 and D10);
- All Rounder Operators;
- Excavator Operators (PC1250 and EX1200);
You will need to demonstrate;
- Experience in a mining operation;
- Current MR/HR/MC or appropriate license;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high production standards;
- A positive attitude to safety;
We are able to offer the successful candidates the following:
- Full-time, permanent positions;
- Flights from Perth to/from site;
- Competitive rates and conditions;
- Upskilling and training provided for suitable candidates;
- Career progression for motivated and innovative individuals;
- Camp accommodation with high quality meals, gym and other facilities;
- Dedicated and skilled leadership team.
About the company
The Hampton Transport group of companies, incorporating Hampton Mining & Civil, is one of Australia's biggest and most successful privately owned haulage, mining and earthmoving operations.
Successful candidates will have to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen and produce a current National Police Clearance.
To submit an application, use the Apply button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have open pit mining experience?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.