Environmental Consultant Mining and Industrial
Advertiser: Talis ConsultantsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Mar 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Environment & Sustainability Consulting
Talis Consultants is a multi-disciplinary consultancy with a strong focus on client service across the public and private sectors. Since our inception, Talis has gone from strength to strength capitalising on the depth of talent and experience within the members of our rapidly expanding team.
This expansion has given rise to the addition of core groups of dedicated Environmental, Noise and Engineering specialists in addition to our existing teams specialising in Asset, Waste and Spatial. Thanks to our experienced leaders across the group we have gained recognition as a service driven consultancy that assists clients in achieving their objectives. Our staff have origins and previous experience in both the private and public sectors, and service clients across a wide range of sectors and industries. We provide consultancy services to a wide spectrum of disciplines, scales, types and industries.
Talis’ Environment section has considerable experience in dealing with approvals, impact assessment and closure across a range of clients in our Mining and Industrial team. Due to current workloads and in order to continue to provide a high-level of service to existing clients and new, we require the services of a consultant to join our team.
To succeed in this position, you will need to have:
- Up to 5 years’ experience in the mining/industrial sector;
- Qualifications in Environmental Science or the equivalent;
- Strong technical capacity;
- An understanding of the legal framework associated with mining and industry (particularly in Western Australia);
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with environmental and mining approvals as well as mine closure;
- Experience in dealing with reporting and compliance assessments/audits;
- Experience with leading projects within small consultancy teams;
- Excellent oral and written skills; and
- Permanent Australian residency.
Experience onsite would also be considered favourably.
We are a young at heart consultancy that likes to ensure balance and diversity. Culture is exceptionally important to who we are and how we approach our work.
At Talis, we value our people and are committed to provide you with an environment that enables you to work to your full potential. In addition to joining an evolving business, Talis offers excellent career development opportunities, an industry competitive salary package and a friendly and dynamic culture.
To express interest in this opportunity, please email your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience through the ‘Apply Now’ function below. The closing date for this position is Thursday 6 May 2021. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted. Only those applicants with full Australian working rights may apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.