We at The Vintage Holiday Houses have an excellent opportunity for a Full-Time Holiday Letting Receptionist within the stunning Hunter Valley. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress their career with our growing company.
As a Holiday Letting Receptionist, you will be working with a hard working team that is truly customer service focused in a full 7 day a week operation. The position will also entail:
- Creating a friendly environment for guests & being the face of the operation.
- Operating the day to day Front Desk Reception area and welcoming each guest with a focus on excellent customer service.
- General administration such as answering telephones, handling incoming and outgoing mail, filing etc.
- Ensuring that the information on hand is accurate & up to date
- Management of online rates and guest reservations.
- Coordination of contract cleaners to ensure properties and clean and adequate linen is available.
- Liaising with guests prior, during and after their stay to ensure a memorable stay, and making sure that enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
We are looking for an experienced & proactive professional that has a flair for guest service. The successful applicant will be extremely focused & articulate with a keen attention to detail. They will also demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure both autonomously and as a team player.
Additionally, they will also have:
- Experience as guest service agent in a real estate office, hotel or other similar environment.
- 7 Day availability (must be available to work weekends and public holidays).
- Be willing to undertake a certificate of registration in real estate practice.
- A focus on customer service & quality with the passion to deliver outstanding experiences
- Exceptional presentation and outstanding communication skills both written and oral
- Positive attitude and be a team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Motivation to work to high performance standards
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Experience using Sherlock and NewBook PMS is an advantage.
If this sounds like the position for you, then please click the Apply Now button below.
Genuine candidates only need apply.
- What would you bring to this role that would set you apart from other applicants?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.