MLG Oz are currently seeking experienced All Round Operators to join the highly valued Edna May team.
Operating Road Trains, Front End Loaders and occasionally Graders and reporting to the Site Manager this position is:
- DIDO / BIBO (Ex WA) or
- Residential to Edna May
- Permanent – Full Time
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following:
- Experience Operating Road Trains and side tippers
- Self-loading using a Front End Loader
- Grader 14M Operations (Desirable)
- Experience in the operation of Loadrite weighing systems.
- Knowledge of Main Roads WA AMMS loading and fatigue management regulations
- A Current MC Driver's Licence.
- National police check (less than 12 months old) or ability to obtain one
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and Commercial drivers medical and drug/alcohol screening.
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates
- Paid meal breaks, Super paid on all hours worked and salary sacrifice options available
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Access to a great range of benefits including remote housing benefits for residential staff
- Exciting opportunity in a growing business
- A great team culture and work environment
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
- Modern, well maintained fleet
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work
- Professional development for and career progression into areas of interest
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.