About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Paid meal breaks
- Depending on your home location you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
- Long term PERMANENT full-time positions
- Camp accommodation will be supplied at no charge
- All meals included when in camp, including crib for rostered days on.
- Uniforms, boots and all basic PPE is supplied.
- FIFO ex Perth
- 2:1 Roster
As the Heavy Duty Mechanic reporting directly to the Workshop Supervisor your main duties will be:
- Undertake preventative maintenance and servicing of mobile plant
- Component change out
- Diagnose and fault find electrical and hydraulic defects
- Completing work orders and record all parts and inventory to a high standard
- Maintain workshop equipment in accordance with specifications and working conditions
Skills and Experience
- Current Driver's Licence
- Relevant Trade Qualifications required to perform your duties as a Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanic
- Strong Working knowledge of maintenance requirements, fault finding and associated procedures for mobile plant
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an updated resume with contactable references with your application.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / email@example.com
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.