Heavy Duty Mechanic - Kalgoorlie Residential
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
MLG are currently seeking experienced Heavy Duty Mechanic’s to join our operations.
- 2:1 Roster
- Nightshift / Dayshift
Key duties of the role include:
- Undertake preventative maintenance and servicing of the road trains and mobile plant equipment
- Carry out rebuilds of Engines, Gearboxes and Differentials
- Diagnose and fault find electrical and hydraulic defects
- Completing work orders and record all parts and inventory to a high standard
- Maintain workshop equipment in accordance with specifications and working conditions
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following:
- A Current Driver's Licence
- Relevant Trade Qualifications required to perform your duties as a Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanic
- Strong Working knowledge of maintenance requirements, fault finding and associated procedures for Mobile Plant and Road Trains
The experience with following equipment will be highly regarded:
- Kenworth and Mack Primemovers
- Caterpillar Mobile Plant – FEL, Skid steer and excavators
- Trailer Repairs
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates
- Paid meal breaks, Super paid on all hours worked and salary sacrifice options available
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Access to a great range of benefits including remote housing benefits for residential staff
- Excellent culture and collaborative team
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
- Professional development for and career progression into areas of interest
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have mine site experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.