• Are you a highly motivated and ready to tackle a new challenge?
• Are you a team player who works well under pressure?
• Are you driven to provide a first-class product and service?
Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy and productive lives while living and working away from home. Civeo Australia has over 9,000 permanent rooms throughout Queensland, New South Wales and Western Australia. We are part of Civeo Corporation, a global company with regional operations in Australia, the United States and Canada with a combined total of over 33,000 rooms.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a First Year Apprentice Chef to join our team at our Villages located in the Bowen Basin (Nebo, Coppabella, Moranbah, Dysart and Middlemount), approximately three hours inland from Mackay, QLD.
To be successful, you will have:
- Demonstrated relevant work experience in hospitality (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong commitment to complete written and practical competencies and assessments towards Apprenticeship
- Remote work experience (highly regarded)
What Civeo Can Offer You
- Option of 14/7 or 5/2 roster
- Food and accommodation provided at our Villages (for those not living locally to the Village)
- Access to Village’s fantastic lifestyle options including gyms, a pool and Hub’s (dependent on Village)
- Access to wellbeing and employee programs
- Exciting internal training opportunities
- FREE scheduled bus service for Civeo employees who travel from Mackay to the Bowen Basin
If this sounds like you, please click “Apply Now” or alternatively, please apply through our website www.civeo.com.
Fly in, Fly out (FIFO) is not provided.
Please note only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.