Mobile Crushing Fitters
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Mar 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
About the Role
MLG are currently seeking an experienced Mobile Crushing Fitters to join the crushing team working at various sites in WA.
Reporting to the Site Manager, this position is:
- DIDO, BIBO or FIFO
- 2:1 Roster
- Dayshifts / Nightshifts
- Potential Site Allowance
- Competitive Industry Rates
- Depending on your home location you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Paid meal breaks
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
Key Duties of the role include:
- Undertake maintenance and servicing of the mobile crushing plant including inspections periodic maintenance and major rebuilds
- Diagnose and fault find on mobile plant and equipment in response to a fault report
- Competing work orders including detailed history notes, record all parts and inventory to a high standard
- Test run plant and equipment following all major repairs
- Maintain workshop equipment in accordance with specifications and working conditions
- Completing work orders including detailed history notes, record all parts and inventory to a high standard
To be successful in your application, you will need the following:
- Current Driver's Licence
- Relevant Trade Qualifications required to perform your duties as a Fitter
- Strong Working knowledge of maintenance requirements, fault finding and associated procedures for Mobile Crushing
- Strong Safety Focus
- Ability to work in a team
The experience with following equipment will be highly regarded:
- Terex Finlay or Metso crushing and screening circuits
- Caterpillar Mobile Plant – FEL, Skid steer and excavators
- Experience in operating the above equipment
- High Risk Work licence – WP, DG, RG and C6
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an updated resume with contactable references with your application.
Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.