Social Media Coordinator
Advertiser: Umart OnlineMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Mar 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $45,000 - $55,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
About Umart: Umart Online isn't just a computer retailer as you might know us best for; we are a leading logistics and technology company. We do everything technology and logistics in house, allowing us to serve our customers’ ever-changing needs. We are also an award winning second generation Australian family owned business. However, we operate as a startup with a small corporate team. We believe customers want a combination between pickup and delivery: but more importantly, they want the best buying experience possible and we aim to deliver that every day.
Role Description: As Umart’s new Community/Social Media Coordinator you will be working as part of our Marketing and Customer Service teams. Broadly, this includes tasks such as: social media management, content creation, responding to customer feedback and reviews. In this role, there is lots of potential to bring your creative personality to life; while growing community engagement for Umart. Being a tech fanatic and having the desire to share that passion with our like-minded customers will be key to creating and maintaining a positive community culture. You will be representing the brand; ensuring Umart’s tone of voice, grammatical accuracy, best in class creativity and relevance to our customers is upheld.
- You will be responding to all customer comments/reviews/feedback on sites such as Facebook, Google, Reddit etc.
- You will be resolving customer problems and complaints via our social channels. Demonstrating our world class customer service in the public eye.
- You will be creating native content for each of our Social Media platforms
- You will be interacting/engaging with other online communities, representing the Umart brand and building goodwill among the general public
- You will work closely with management to deliver external communications and PR messaging through social channels as required.
- You will be working with the wider Umart marketing team to coordinate the social media components of marketing campaigns.
- You will be keeping up with the latest internet trends advising management on broader popular culture.
- You will have the opportunity to coordinate paid marketing campaigns via social channels.
- You will be completing general marketing administrative tasks.
- You have an undergraduate degree, preferably in Marketing/Advertising.
- You have experience in a Marketing / Social Media / Community Engagement role.
- Preferred: any experience in a retail or quick service restaurant environment.
- You have experience using many different Social Media and Community platforms including: Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Whirlpool, Snapchat, Ozbargain etc.
- You have experience doing data entry and general administrative tasks.
- You have experience in content creation across a multitude of social media platforms.
You see the core virtues below and truly believe they are behaviours you can champion. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Df2pK3MlbZGDB_EbRv3bkeShC5di6FMOjQ6omCFzNXQ/edit?usp=sharing [link removed]
We want to see evidence that you know what the latest memes and trends across the web are. You will have to be comfortable sharing your Instagram account and tiktok likes page.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.