Advertiser: Resi Homes Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Mar 2021
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Building Trades
We are a growing residential building company seeking an apprentice Tiler to join our team.
Our area of work falls primarily in the Mackay region.
The applicant must have the following:
- A passion for what they do and take pride in their work
- Show initiative and be a forward thinker
- Ability to communicate and work directly with colleagues, management and clients alike in a regular and efficient manner.
- Be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Start and finish at different times each day when/if required
- Ability to use own phone for Email and Apps for job documents and time-sheets.
The successful applicant must have a construction white card, manual drivers’ licence (to drive work vehicles when required), own reliable vehicle and phone.
The role would be a full-time position for the right applicant after the probation period. Occasional Saturday work required, (depending on the job), but not on a regular basis.
If this is of interest, please send through a detailed resume including work references that can be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.