Road Train Operators
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Mar 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
MLG are currently seeking Road Train Operators to join our operations at St Ives. Willing to train the right applicant on Mack Titan.
- FIFO ex Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie
- 2/1 roster (day and night shift)
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following:
- Road Train Operation experience
- AB Double, Double – B experience
- Experience in the operation of Loadrite weighing systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised with minimal direction to achieve work outcomes.
- A Current MC Driver's Licence.
- National police check (less than 12 months old) or ability to obtain one
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and Commercial drivers medical and drug/alcohol screening.
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates
- Paid meal breaks, Super paid on all hours worked and salary sacrifice options available
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Job security and long-term employment
- Professional development for and career progression into areas of interest
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 / email@example.com
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.